I don’t mean to alarm you but it appears to be just under three weeks before Christmas. The holiday season involves the giving of gifts. The purchasing of said gifts can be tricky and stressful and sometimes downright disappointing. (I promise, I’m really not trying to freak you out.)
I know how hard it can be so I’ve compiled a list of excellent Etsy shops that may just hold the perfect handmade gift for your loved one/s. Bonus points because they’re all Aussie Etsy shops too. Check these babies out.
- Cat and the Bird sells a wonderful range of beautiful vintage goodies from stamps to buttons to homewares. These wooden elephants are just one of my favourites!
- Byron Bound makes notes, journals, and more with clean, simple designs from sustainable materials. This notebook gave me a chuckle.
- trees4thewood blows my mind and makes pencils from tree twigs. Yes. That’s right. She also makes gorgeous wooden brooches, linocuts, printed tea towels, and more!
- my bearded pigeon is a shop I’ve been a fan of for a long time now. This cushion speaks to me.
- Pure Haven Naturals makes handmade skin care products for both men and women. Everything is plant-based, with no palm oil (hooray!). I think this men’s gift set would be an excellent pressie for the always-hard-to-buy-for dude in your life.
- Golden Whistler Wood sells some lovely handmade wooden items, including fruit bowls, shelves, and candle holders, that all have a nice rustic feel to them. Anyone who knows me will not be surprised that this cheeseboard is my fave. Mmm cheese…
- LuxLucisDesign has some cute hand-stamped tote bags and napkins. I like this one because WHALES.
- laurendrawspictures stocks the things I get most excited about – wrappings! Sweet watercolour gift wrap AND cards like this one.
Even though it’s cutting it a bit fine with online deliveries and such, I hope that little list gives you some gift ideas! If not, don’t fret. Check out my post from this time last year – it has more excellent Etsy shops to browse! And now, I shall be off on my merry way and start wrapping the pile of presents accumulating in my room like the cheery little elf I am.