It’s November. It is November. The month is November. We are in the eleventh month of the year. There is only one month left after this one. Can you tell I’m struggling? I am most definitely in Struggle Town and I’m stumbling around, blinded by disbelief that we are in freakin’ November already! I feel like I wasn’t ready for this year. Can I have a do-over? 2015 2.0? No? Okey dokey then…
I had a really lovely time sitting down yesterday and making this list of nice things for you all. I was feeling a bit “bladhjnfgjndlgkxmnkfg” but this list cheered me right up. I hope you enjoy it too!
- Just in time for Christmas (BLARGH as IF we’re even talking like that already), a lovely person from my high school has started an online shop that stocks Australian handmade items and it is GORGEOUS. It’s called The Bower.
- Here’s a sneak peek at one of the chapter’s in J.K. Rowling’s new novel, writing under the pen name of Robert Galbraith, Career of Evil. I thoroughly enjoyed The Cuckoo’s Calling and The Silkworm so am looking forward to picking up where the latter left off!
- Love this advice re getting out of the (awful and soul-destroying) habit of comparing yourself and your work to someone else. Originally intended in a creative sense, I think this applies to every possible area of your life!
- This pretty much sums up me and Mathew. Though I can kill my own bugs. If they’re small.
- Um, so, my mouth is watering something chronic just thinking about these salted chocolate cookie butter bark things. Cookie butter is essentially speculaas, which is a Dutch spiced shortcrust biscuit, but in a spreadable form. They seem pretty easy to make too!
- This is EXCELLENT news and I am so excited 😀 So many childhood memories tied up with these books…
What are you most looking forward to in November?