Hey! How’re ya doin’? I’ve had a busy time of late but have, as always, really enjoyed curating this little list of goodies to share with you. The weather is a tad gloomy, isn’t it? Perfect for settling in with a good strong cuppa, a blanket, and having a read.
- Sad Animal Facts. Okay, this one doesn’t sound very uplifting, but the sad animal facts are paired with adorable illustrations and they end up being kind of hilarious. Plus it’s educational, so it’s okay, right? I think the female ferret one is my favourite.
- This DIY looks pretty straightforward and I do love me a copper thing.
- Cats in a cardboard box maze. No need for an explanation.
- Do you need an idea for what to serve with afternoon tea/eat all by yourself? This cake looks pretty darn delicious.
- This guy from Melbourne caught the eye of the media a few weeks back because crochet food headgear. Yes, you read correctly. I think he’s great. I wish I was half as talented as he was at crochet.
- Speaking of talent, check out this delicate paper art.
- This really sweet post struck a chord with me. And not just because of the cute kitten. “Put those running shoes on, and run right through it.” <- yep, need to do that in all literal and figurative senses.
- The eco-friendly freak inside me is loving this notebook. The Paper Saver is essentially the shell of a notebook and it’s up to you to fill it with scrap paper you have lying around. Genius, I tell ya, genius.
I hope you enjoyed perusing those nice things and your cup of tea!
Now, tell me, what are you looking forward to in the month of June? What’s going to be happening in your world?